There is nothing like clean, clear water. Keep it looking great through proper water care and treatment supplies. The best place to start is with your local dealer where you can also purchase hot tub chemicals and get water care advice. Click Find a D1 Dealer to find your closest dealer.
General hot tub care instructions:
- Once a month, rinse your filters using your garden hose.
- Every two months, soak your filters in filter cleaning solution. Be sure to rinse your filter thoroughly before putting it back in your spa.
- Every six months, drain and refill your spa.
- If applicable, change your Ozone Generator Lamp every 18-24 months.
- Once a year, replace your filters.
Water care tips:
To keep your water clean and clear check water chemistry weekly. Add chlorinating granules, pH up, pH down and other chemicals as required.
- Step 1 – Check Alkalinity. It should be between 120 and 180 ppm. Adjust as required with pH/Alkalinity Up (Na2CO3, Washing Soda) or pH/Alkalinity Down (NaHSO4)
- Step 2 – Check pH. It should be between 7.2 and 7.8. Adjust as required with pH/Alkalinity Up or baking soda (This does not change the Alkalinity) or with pH/ Alkalinity Down.
- Step 3 – Check Chlorine Level. It should be 1-3 ppm. Adjust with DiChlor.
Shop all of the water care products that we offer by visiting your local dealer.