Owning a hot tub is easier than you think; there’s an option for every space and budget. So how much does a hot tub actually cost? Like any consumer product, the answer varies depending on a number of factors. When it comes to hot tubs, an increase in price generally corresponds with easier maintenance, build quality/reliability, enhanced hydromassage, and additional design options.
We realize that the hot tub pricing process can be confusing, so we've created a simple guide to help you understand the true costs and benefits of a quality hot tub.
Why Don't You Show Pricing?
Many people ask why we do not show exact pricing on our spas online. The reason is that pricing can vary significantly across the country, depending on shipping, taxes, and dealer promotions. However, we have created the following Price Guide which we use across the site to help you give consumers a sense of standard hot tub cost before options and upgrades.
The following chart displays typical hot tub price ranges industrywide*. Use the links provided to find Dimension One spas within that range.
- Financing: N/A
$$ Entry Level
- Financing: Starting at $150/month
- Financing: Starting at $200/month
- Financing: Starting at $300/month
- Financing: Starting at $350/month
Some things to consider:
- Craftsmanship and quality of materials, including the spa exterior, internal functions, and control panel
- Size/seating configuration, including more components such as jets, pumps, and motors for bigger spas
- Features, such as water management systems, lighting choices, stereos, and smart technology options
- Financing options, dealer promotions, and rebates
Peace of Mind
Don't overlook the importance of a solid warranty with your hot tub purchase. Reputable companies will stand behind their products with a comprehensive warranty that covers the exterior as well as the interior, including the pump, heater, and controls. Look for an industry-leading warranty before any major purchase, including your hot tub. Higher-end hot tubs typically come with longer warranties, so read the fine print.
A hot tub is a significant investment, no matter how much your initial hot tub cost. Don’t be deceived by lower prices, which can ultimately cost you more in maintenance, utility bills, and service. We hope this guide has been helpful. If you have any additional questions, or want local pricing, please contact your authorized Dimension One® Spas dealer.